Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Grand Opening Nite







joie dress, d&g shoes, ALDO accessories



One of my close friend just open this great health club in San Diego CA and they grand opening was this past Saturday.









So for sure I was going to attend such an important event for my friend, plus I wanted to check out the place. Which I love love love its super nice it has everything that I need and more ( pilates, laundry service etc etc)






Well am wearing this great silk shirt dress that is so comfortable but still sexy. I actually decided to wear that dress because I wanted to wear my favorite pair of shoes, my dolce and gabbana leopard print wood platforms. Those shoes where actually one of the first of many gifts my bombom has given me. Aside that I love them they also have sentimental value.






oooh yeah i was walking in the mall and as i walk past ALDO I saw this great necklace( the one am wearing) which I know i will be rocking thru out spring/summer.









I base my outffit on the pair of shoes i want to wear, how do you decide your outfit???









No comments:

Post a Comment